Enrollment in the “Business Academy”
Applications for the online test and familiarization interviews are open now!
Student enrollment is done in 4 stages, first require you to complete an online form, then complete an online test, and then the student is invited to an interview, followed by a decision, to make an offer of admission to the student.
Fill in the test
Come to the interview
Sign the contract
In student evaluation
Things we consider:
In addition to the centralized exams in Economics, Math, and English, we evaluate people as a personality. His vision for career, ambition, values.
The results are calculated as follows: Previous education results(60%) + Online Test (10%) + Interviews (30%)
In the personality test and discussion, we will assess the student’s ability to work in a team, logic, ability to react quickly and not be upset, and also desire and ambition to develop. The values we have set as our priority are:
– Creativity and Dare
– Growth Thinking and ambitions
– Respect and Collaboration
– Support and Responsibility
To be eligible, applicants must:
– At least upper secondary education;
– Average score of at least 7;
– Centralized exams in English, Math, and Latvian.
Documents to be submitted before the interview:
– present your ID – passport or ID card;
– submit a copy of the certificate or diploma and the original must be presented;
– submit a copy of the transcript and submit the original;
– submit copies of the centralized exam certificates and show the originals;
– present proof of payment for the application fee of 35 EUR.
When filling out the application, to the email address you provided, there will be an email sent with a link containing the following form:
– Letter of motivation;
– Personality test;
– Logic Test;
– Entrepreneurship test.
The test is designed to determine the applicant’s motivation and interest in learning entrepreneurship, to determine the applicant’s personality type/leadership style and ability to analytically and logically solve problematic situations that are an integral part of successful business.
After passing the test, 50 applicants will be selected, who will be invited to an interview whose main goals are:
– Get to know the applicant even better;
– Verify information provided;
– Introduce the study program, study process, mentors;
– Provide small tasks and test responsiveness to specific situations;
– Answer any questions the applicant may be interested in.
After the interviews, the best and most suitable students will be selected, who will be offered an offer to sign a study contact with Ventspils University of Applied Sciences and start studies with 2019/2020. school year.
The academic year begins on September 2, 2019
Sign up for our newsletter!
This post is also available in: Latviešu (Latvian)